All our puppies are guaranteed to be in good health and free from visible signs of infection and contagious or communicable diseases when purchased.
Within 7 days of Purchase
The buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within (3) business days of taking possession of the puppy. If your puppy is returned for any reason other than an accident within 7 days of purchase, we will take the puppy back and refund 100% of the purchase price.
- The puppy will be up to date on vaccinations, and deworming's at the time of pick up. It is very important that you continue the vaccinations and deworming's. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule.
- If within the (3) business days a licensed vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy, provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected, the veterinarian must provide a written statement clearly stating the defect or illness, deeming the puppy “unhealthy” for purchase at which time buyer has the option to return the puppy (at buyer's cost) for a full refund.
- If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within (3) business days of taking possession, the health warranty is void.
Two Year Health Guarantee
If your puppy is diagnosed by a suitably qualified veterinarian as having a life threatening or seriously disabling defect of certain congenital/genetic origin any time within (2) years after the date of sale, we will refund 100% of the purchase price or pay for treatment, up to the purchase price, at a Veterinary clinic approved by us. We reserve the right to require a second opinion from a veterinarian of our choice at our expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller's veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a refund
Debilitating congenital defects are defined as those present since birth that are either life-threatening or would prevent the puppy from fulfilling the intended purpose for which it was purchased.
- Any suspected debilitating congenital defect must be confirmed by a licensed veterinarian (including necropsy if the dog dies).
- Buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, forced exercise until after their puppy is over (1) year of age to minimize joint damage as puppies develop.
Note: This warranty is void in the event of an undetermined or inconclusive diagnosis. Diseases of likely environmental origin (likely to be caused by suboptimal diet, chemicals, or trauma) are not covered. Any illness, disease or side effects associated with any vaccines if you do choose to administrate them are then not of congenital/genetic origin and are not covered.
If your puppy dies and you request a refund, you must have a necropsy performed by a suitably qualified veterinarian at your expense to determine the cause of death. Your puppy will be refunded if the death was caused by a genetic problem or an illness which your puppy had at the time of purchase. For this reason, it is advisable to have your puppy checked by your own veterinarian within 72 hours of purchase.
- Buyer must supply any requested veterinary records that pertain to the dog's condition to the seller within (7) days of diagnosis.
- We reserve the right to acquire a second opinion from a veterinarian of our choice at our expense.
- If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller's veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a refund.
- This warranty does not include any non-congenital/genetic origin illnesses such as, viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, stress-related illness, hernias, hypoglycaemia, parasites (including Giardia or Coccidiosis), cancer or endocrine disorders. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
- No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
- This guarantee is non-transferable.
*If the health guarantee needs to be fulfilled at any time you may choose (1) of the options listed below:
- Payment for treatment, up to the purchase price you paid for your puppy, at a vet approved by us.
- Obtain a replacement puppy of equal or lesser value from the next available litter.
- Full refund of the original purchase price.
*Please note that any costs acquired by the seller for transportation will not be refunded and the breeder will not be held responsible for any additional costs.
For the long-term health of your puppy, the buyer agrees to provide the best possible care for their puppy for the duration of his/her life. We recommend the following:
- Housing the puppy indoors
- Feeding only a premium quality, complete food intended for dogs, such as a diet containing at least 20% raw meaty bones, minimal exposure to food additives.
- Maintaining their puppy at a healthy weight
- Having the puppy seen by a licensed veterinarian annually for a wellness exam
- Taking their puppy to a licensed veterinarian if he/she gets sick or is injured.
- Keeping all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association. We also recommend minimising exposure to veterinary drugs (such as flea and heartworm treatments, vaccinations and wormers) to the minimum dosage and frequency needed to safeguard your pet’s health.
- Registration of Microchip
- Spaying/Neutering by a licensed, reputable veterinarian at the age of 12 months or older
- The buyer agrees to never place their puppy with a rescue group, in a shelter, pound, or similar facility or research laboratory.
- The buyer agrees to contact the seller immediately if the buyer determines they are unable to keep their puppy for any reason. The buyer and seller will jointly determine how the dog will be rehomed.
*By signing this contract, I agree to all the previous terms and conditions of the contract and guarantee